Natural Skin Care?
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil Natural
A clinically proven* all-natural formulation of plant oils and vitamin-rich ingredients
- Helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone
- Helps smooth and tone ageing skin
- Helps moisturise and improve the appearance of dry skin
100% Natural Ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Paraben and colourant free
- Light and easily absorbed – does not clog or block pores
- Suitable for sensitive skin
*Based on Stretch Marks Study on 36 trialists at 8 weeks. Based on Scars Study on 40 trialists at 2 weeks.
Bio-Oil® Skincare Oil
A light, non-greasy formulation of botanical extracts and vitamins in a PurCellin Oil® base proven to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
- Specifically formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone
- Helps manage other common skin concerns such as ageing and dehydrated skin
- Helps reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming
- Absorbs easily into the skin helping to keep it supple and moist
- Non-greasy and easy to apply
- Available in a range of convenient sizes (60ml, 125ml and 200ml bottles).
No.1 Selling in Australia
for scars & stretch marks1
A new way to care for dry skin
Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel
Designed with a unique oil-based formulation that combines the moisturising benefits of an oil with the light and easy absorption of a gel.
- Specifically designed for dry skin
- Proven to improve skin dryness
- Absorbs easily into the skin leaving it feeling immediately moisturised
- Easy to apply
- Available in a range of convenient sizes (50ml, 100ml and 200ml tubs).
In 1987 Bio-Oil pioneered using oil to help improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Today Bio-Oil Skincare Oil has become a leading product in scar and stretch mark treatment. Bio-Oil continues to research and develop skincare products using oil to deliver superior product performance.
Where to buy Bio-Oil
Bio-Oil is available at your local pharmacy. You don’t need a prescription – just ask the pharmacist.
Enter your postcode below to find your nearest retailer.